Office Spider: Episode 5 Office Spider: Episode 5

Great

Well on the upside at least the intern was found xD

danomano65 responds:

And they already had the empty casket funeral!

Pell Mell Mother's Day Pell Mell Mother's Day

Awsum

Very awesome indeed. It started off ok, then it ended great :)

Come Back Collab Come Back Collab

Great Animation

Just one question.. what's the name of the song (not the credits one)? I didn't see it in the credits?

Chalk Adventure Chalk Adventure

Very Nice

Very nice :) I liked it alot. Maybe it was the sound effects (most 'claymation' type movies don't have sound effects, which to me makes it a lot worse), or the fact that it was chalk. I've always liked chalk.. And it was not choppy.

The only problem I can see is that it was a little short.. and the chalk-board should look more 'black' than gray (That's the camera's problem though)

So Good job :)

Noodle responds:

Thank you. That was my brother's idea that it should have sound effects. Glad it didn't go unappreciated.

And my chalkboard is really old, and is actually green. But I had to pt my webcam to a low light filter setting, so it made the whole thing look kinda greyish instead.

Madness Portal- Trailer Madness Portal- Trailer

Meh..

Well first off: Trailer. No no no.... personally I don't like having this whole 'trailer' thing. Second, Madness. I really wish people would just leave Madness to Krinkels and stop making cheap knockoffs. And really this one is crappy. It's pretty much tweened and what isn't tweened is pretty crappy.. it's way too slow the guy should have just got his gun out in half a second and the guy should have fallen out of the hole much faster... so

speed things up, stop tweening and you'll be on your way..

Methlodis responds:

Well being the disfunctional person that u seem to be or your trying to gain fame by being diferent than everone else, I cant expect much more, so thank-you for your support, oh and just because my flash movie seems to have a better score than your previous one, doesnt mean you have to bang mine. Also I did a trailer because I like my work and I feel a sense of acomplment from it, and trailers also let people know of your upcoming flash. So thank-you for your support and stop by again.

The Apocalypse Collab The Apocalypse Collab

Hurrah! :D

Finally it's out! Wow I didn't realize it was going to be this long :O And we managed to fit 4 entire songs, and 23 parts with only 7.8 megs.. Geez

Well it was awsome x3 Hurray

Rudy responds:

Ahah, yes!!! :D Your part was amazing ;)

Madness Neurosis Collab Madness Neurosis Collab

Alright

But I only found 3 decent artists in all of this:
YK-Blaze
XRaider
Smashedsmurf (part 10 only though)

All the other parts didn't quite make it. . . So fo rme 3/5
As for the parts that didn't make it (my standards) I would say that they weren't smooth. They were choppy and the physics just didn't look right. You can fix this by spending more time on it, not just finishing it up in a day.

Should you guys decide to make another one (which I'm pretty sure you have decided on) PLEASE spend more than a day on your parts. Make sure it's smooth. And one more thing. Krinkels KEYFRAMES. Which means NO TWEENS. That's how it should be. . .

That's all I have to say. 3/5 5/10

Note don't take this as a hate review. I'm trying to help <<

YK-Blaze responds:

no tweens no tweens got it? NO TWEENS AT ALL JUST KEYFRAMES
and don't act one day of work this took more time then that dumbass thinks it is easy to animate? FUCK YOU I HATE GOD DAMN PEOPLE THAT EVERYTHING IS EASY AND THEY GOT DPRITE MOVIES! end of point

The Lurid Hug The Lurid Hug

omg

That was fucking great xD I laughed at the end. So funny x3

That aside it was smooth, and fun to watch. But nothing too special :P

Guy from the Sky Guy from the Sky

Amazing!

I really liked that one :D Good, smooth animation. Good 'story'. Was funny. Great movie over all. Go make more!! :D

Into the Ocean Collab Into the Ocean Collab

Another art collab..

Really, art collabs are getting old now. The first one was great, nice and original. But as they go on it's just the same thing being done over and over. Make some pictures, stick a song in it, boom you've got a collab. Nothing special at all. If you ever start another one I sudgest you also don't let noobs in. Quality over quantity. I don't care how many you have, most of these pictures are just crap.