Infected Infected

Alright

The game was mediocre, ok to play. It's basically a very basic version of the one popular zombie game where you defend yourself and whatnot (I forget the name >_<).

One of the things however that bothers me is you can only kill an enemy by shooting them directly (by clicking on them). You cant shoot in the direction of their head or wherever you're aiming. You have to directly click the enemy. That should be fixed so you can just aim at the enemy instead of clicking on them.

The graphics are OK, but could use some work. They're very simple and not to original. I don't really have any tips for that though since I'm not an artist :p

So some things to add would be:
+ More weapons
+ More effects/graphics (better)
+ Faster game (meaning it doesn't take as long for the game to get really hard)

Although the funny music was .. funny while killing zombies :)

The Mega Massive Tutorial The Mega Massive Tutorial

Not a Tutorial

This isn't a tutorial. Tutorials are supposed to teach you something, explain how it works, why it works, and how to use it. This does one thing:

"Here have some code you don't understand and won't because I don't bother to explain how it works k".

Also, change the FPS to 30 at least. The fact that it's 12 is just stupid. And the mouse trail doesn't even work.

Newgrounds Pass 2 Newgrounds Pass 2

I am winnar!

Yey! I beat the game. It was entertaining :)
I sent you a PM with a pic n' stuff.
Keep it up :)

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

hehehe...

noclip... hehe very nice console :)
Also I have the real version (got it yesterday) So much fun :)

Joey's Day Out Joey's Day Out

Fun

Fun, and nice music. But the fact that he never moved his eyes kinda annoyed me for some reason :P

CrazyChihuahua responds:

Heh, that never really jumped out at me, but it's noted :P

Thanks for the review.

- Unlocked - - Unlocked -

Hell Yes!

I got special thanks :D I was wondering when you were going to release this. Good games (I liked the last game, although it´s hard x3) good music, good graphics. Not much else to say!

Purplenum: Survival Purplenum: Survival

It was fun.

Was fun, but after a while it got a little boring. But just a little. It's still fun to replay, even though it's all 'planned' out. You should add a little 'randomness' to it so it doesn't always go through the same things at the same time. Nice game either way, 4/5

mooseisloose responds:

Well depending on how long you take to pickup the health it gets more random everytime you pick the health up =p picking up the health triggers certain enemies in other words =)

Thanks for enjoying it! :D

ArmorSlots ArmorSlots

It's nice and all...

It's nice and all but it's just a slot machine. There's nothing much to it, and you just do the same thing over and over. The graphics where great, sounds nice, but all in all, it's not very fun. That's just what I think. And I don't really know what you could add to this, so I guess that's it :P

TylerProjects responds:

Ho.. Yeah, its sorta my first slots game.

I'm usin it to see how people react to it.

(another will come soon)

Pumpkin Shootout (demo) Pumpkin Shootout (demo)

Dude

I pretty much coded this. And you didn't give me credit at all >:(

Mars-clock responds:

Yes i know you helped with the code.

this isnt the finished product i havent credited anyone.

Animated Preloaders Animated Preloaders

I found it helpful

It helped me make my animated Preloader. Yeah I know AS, but from time to time I'll run across something I don't know, and so this did help. It's not for beginners, but it's not for advanced users. It's for ppl who want to make their movie a little better and etc... Thanks much :)

-WurmyRock

PARAGON-pvp responds:

You're welcome, glad I could help! Thanks for the review as well!

PARAGON-pvp