Office Spider: Episode 5 Office Spider: Episode 5

Great

Well on the upside at least the intern was found xD

danomano65 responds:

And they already had the empty casket funeral!

Pell Mell Mother's Day Pell Mell Mother's Day

Awsum

Very awesome indeed. It started off ok, then it ended great :)

Come Back Collab Come Back Collab

Great Animation

Just one question.. what's the name of the song (not the credits one)? I didn't see it in the credits?

Infected Infected

Alright

The game was mediocre, ok to play. It's basically a very basic version of the one popular zombie game where you defend yourself and whatnot (I forget the name >_<).

One of the things however that bothers me is you can only kill an enemy by shooting them directly (by clicking on them). You cant shoot in the direction of their head or wherever you're aiming. You have to directly click the enemy. That should be fixed so you can just aim at the enemy instead of clicking on them.

The graphics are OK, but could use some work. They're very simple and not to original. I don't really have any tips for that though since I'm not an artist :p

So some things to add would be:
+ More weapons
+ More effects/graphics (better)
+ Faster game (meaning it doesn't take as long for the game to get really hard)

Although the funny music was .. funny while killing zombies :)

The Mega Massive Tutorial The Mega Massive Tutorial

Not a Tutorial

This isn't a tutorial. Tutorials are supposed to teach you something, explain how it works, why it works, and how to use it. This does one thing:

"Here have some code you don't understand and won't because I don't bother to explain how it works k".

Also, change the FPS to 30 at least. The fact that it's 12 is just stupid. And the mouse trail doesn't even work.

Newgrounds Pass 2 Newgrounds Pass 2

I am winnar!

Yey! I beat the game. It was entertaining :)
I sent you a PM with a pic n' stuff.
Keep it up :)

R00ts - Digital Catastrophy NG R00ts - Digital Catastrophy NG

Makes me want to dance

It makes me want to dance. I like the whole feel of it.

R00ts responds:

Wow, this song is prospering better than I had thought it would. I actually believe 'Phase' is better, so check it out too!

LURV BEN LURV BEN